Reservation Requirements & Cancellation Policy
Reservation/Cancellation - Deposit/Payment Policy:
If for any reason you need to change or cancel all or a portion of your canoe/kayak trip, the following guidelines apply:
- You may cancel with a full refund **within 48 hours** or more prior to your trip.
- You may reschedule your trip to another date in the same season **within 48 hours** or more prior to your trip.
- No refunds for dropping boats or changing trips **outside of 48 hours** or less prior to your trip.
- No-shows will be charged 100% of the trip cost
- You will receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Late check-ins may jeopardize boat availability or bus seating
- No credit or refunds once on the river, for stopping short, or finishing early (heat, wind, cold, rain, insects, changing river conditions are ever-changing and part of the activity)
PADDLE TRIP WEATHER POLICY:
Auglaize Canoe and Kayak has always placed safety as a priority. There are times that weather will pose as a challenge, but usually this is only temporary and doesn't last long.
Auglaize Canoe and Kayak reserves the right to delay the start of your trip due to weather, including strong rain or storms.
We try to keep these delays to a minimum, but safety is our first concern.
If inclement weather continues and poses significant risk, you will be given a credit for a future paddle trip.
In the event the river conditions and water level are deemed unable to operate a trip safely, Auglaize Canoe and Kayak
reserves the right to substitute a similar trip, or to reschedule your trip, or you will be given a full refund.