Shuttles are available for pickup and delivery at launching sites
Subject to availability and river conditions. Reservations recommended. No hard coolers, No glass bottles.
Reservations are not required and you are always welcome to walk in. However, at busier times the equipment of your choice may not be immediately available and there may be a delay in your departure. To guarantee your choice of equipment and time of departure it is encouraged for you to make a reservation with a deposit. Please contact us with any questions or more information.
Reservation Policy Paddling: Deposit/Payment Policy
* A $10 per item deposit is required at the time of reservation
* Balance due will be automatically charged to your credit card 72 hours prior to scheduled trip.
* Deposits are not refundable
* A 72 hours or more prior to your trip boat deposits are transferable to a new date within the same season
If for any reason you need to change or cancel all or a portion of your canoe/kayak reservation, the following guidelines apply:
* Boat deposit is not refundable.
* Deposit will be charged upon confirmation of reservation; Balance due will be automatically charged to your credit card 72 hours prior to scheduled trip.
* Your boat deposit is transferable to another date in the same season at 72 hours or more prior to your trip
* No refunds for dropping boats or changing trips inside of 72 hours prior to your trip
* No-shows will be charged 100% of the trip cost
* Late check-ins may jeopardize boat availability or bus seating
* No credit or refunds once on the river, for stopping short, or finishing early (heat, wind, cold, rain, insects, changing river conditions are ever-changing and part of the activity)
PADDLE TRIP WEATHER POLICY:
Auglaize Canoe and Kayak has always placed safety as a priority. There are times that weather will pose us a challenge, but usually this is only temporary and doesn't last long. Auglaize Canoe and Kayak reserves the right to delay the start of your trip due to weather, including strong rain or storms. We try to keep these delays to a minimum, but safety is our first concern. If inclement weather continues and poses significant risk, you will be given a credit for a future paddle trip. In the event the river conditions and water level are deemed unable to operate a trip safely, Auglaize Canoe and Kayak reserves the right to substitute a similar trip, or to reschedule your trip, or you will be given a full refund or credit for a future trip.